Proceedings of Alba Iulia 2006
In Alba Iulia (Romania), in September 2006, organized by the Universitatea “1 decembrie 1918”, the first international conference of territorial intelligence took place in the CAENTI framework.
It was the fourth conference of territorial intelligence, after the ones of Besançon (France) in 2003 , of Pecs (Hungary) in 2004 and of Liege (Belgium) in 2005. A hundred of researchers were registered and almost fifty communications were validated by the scientific committee.
The publication of the acts is organized in two parts.
> Alba Iulia 2006 (International Conference of Territorial Intelligence ) acts, volume 1: Papers on Region, Identity and Sustainable development (D12)
ISBN 978-973-7942-91-3 | Published on July 2007 | caENTI deliverable 12
The first volume is constituted by the communications evaluated after a call for communications about the thematic “Region, identity and sustainable development” that was sub-divided in three themes suggested under a question form:
- Is region the most appropriate space to think sustainable development?
- In the framework of the construction of the regional identity, which are the problems, experiences and good practices?
- Which methods and instruments should be used to implement the territory sustainable development?
The volume that results from this call for communications presents a selection of 24 communications. The scientific committee valuated the best articles written in English and enriched by the debates. They were regrouped in five themes:
- Regional development, territorial identity and sustainable development
- Employment and delimitation of the territory
- Local observation
- Regional instruments and sustainable development
- GIS and territorial intelligence systems
> Alba Iulia 2006 (International Conference of Territorial Intelligence ) acts, volume 2: Proceedings of caENTI (D12)
ISBN 978-973-7942-90-6 | Published on July 2007 | caENTI deliverable 12
The second volume is devoted to the presentation of the activities and of the prospects of the research activity that are specific to the caENTI.
Caenti-AlbaIulia2006-actsVol2.pdf 926.80 kB