Live webcasts of meetings were organised during the conference
Thursday, October the 25th
Assembly Hall of the Faculty of Business Administration in La Merced Campus
- 10:00h – 11:15h: First Conference: Prof. Dr. Carlos BERZOSA (Rector of the Complutense University of Madrid)
“Challenges of World-Wide Governance” Debate.
- 11:45h – 13:00h: Second Conference: Dr. Tomás RODRÍGUEZ VILLASANTE (Complutense University of Madrid)
“Research-Action Applied to Territorial Development” Debate.
- 15:00h – 15:45h: WP4 Scientific Presentation: Territory Concept and Territorial Analysis Tools.
Chair: Csilla Filo (University of Pécs, WP4 Leader).
- 15:45h – 16:30h: WP6 Scientific Presentation: Methods and Technological Tools Applied to Research-Action
Chair: Dr. Jean-Jacques GIRARDOT (University of Franche-Comté, WP6 Leader)
- 17:00h – 18:30h: WP5 Scientific Presentation: Debate on the “Letter of Quality of Research-Action” proposal.
Chair: Dr. Blanca MIEDES (University of Huelva , WP5 Leader).
Friday, October the 26th
Seminar Rooms and Assembly Hall of the Faculty of Business Administration
in La Merced Campus.
- 15:00h – 16:30h: Plenary debate: “Universities – Territorial Actors Relationship within the Framework of Research- Action: Potentialities and Limits”
Moderated by: Prof. Dr. M. A. DE PAZ BÁÑEZ
- 17:00h – 18:30h: Plenary Debate: “New Technologies and Information Treatment within the Framework of Research- Action: Ethical and Organizational Problems”
Moderated by: Dr. C. MASSELOT
- 19:00h – 20:00h: Synthesis and Closure.