The day that precedes the conference is traditionnaly devoted to the caENTI management. The caENTI scientific results will be globally presented within the conference framework.
The plenary sessions will be simultaneously translated. We will make our best to offer simple translation solutions in the workshops. We suggest drafting texts in several languages which will be distributed to the participants during the reception to the conference and preparing the « powerpoint » presentations in English and French.
Wednesday, October 15th: caENTI coordination meetings
October, the 15th is devoted to the caENTI activities programming, but it is open to all the ideas, critics and suggestions of researchers and actors outside the caENTI. It is especially devoted to the management and diffusion activities: the annual international conference and the portal http://www.territorial-intelligence.eu). This year, we will also define the caENTI prospects, and especially the preparation of a project of network of excellence within the framework of the 7th FPRD. All the interested researchers are kindly invited to attend the corresponding session.
Thursday, October 16th
[09:30] Opening session
- Jacques Bahi – Vice-President of the Scientific Council of the Université de Franche-Comté
- André Pierre – Regional Council of Franche-Comté
- Antonio Gonzales – Director of the Training and Research Unit Language, Human being and Society Sciences
- Luca Rizzo – General Direction Research of the European Commission
- Isabelle Mouret – MSHE, Logistical organisation of the conference
[10:30] Invited conferences
- [10:30] Horacio Bozzano. Professor in “Methods and techniques of geographic research activity” in the National University of La Plata in Argentina. Real problems, theoretical-methodological criteria and projects development. An experiment in Latin America.
- [11:10] Florent Joerin, Professor in the University Laval, has tenure of the Canadian research chair in help to territorial decision-making. Information and Territorial Decision Support.
- [11:50] Évelyne Brunau. General Director of the so-called association “Relais-Emploi” in Strasbourg. In which measure observation is useful for territorial action?
[13:00] Buffet at the “Caveau CROUS”
[14:00] The caENTI scientific results and prospects
- Jean-Jacques Girardot – The caENTI scientific results and prospects
[15:00- 16:50] Thematic workshops, session 1
- A14c – From action to theory: a local construction of territorial intelligence
- B15c – Participative methods and tools (I)
- C16c – The territorial intelligence concept (I)
- B1pc – Territory knowledge
[17:10 – 19:00] Thematic workshops, session 2
- A24c – Participative methods and tools (II)
- B25c – Observation tools and territorial analysis
- C26c – The territorial intelligence concept (II)
- A28o – Catalyse tools integration
[19:30] Reception in Besançon town hall (room Courbet, 6 rue Mégevand)
Friday, October 17th
[08:30 - 10:20] Thematic workshops, session 3
- B34c – Methods and tools for sustainable development
- A35s – Collaborative methods and tools for partnership (I)
- C36c – The territorial intelligence concept (III): the factors
- A3pc – Territorial information systems
[10:40 - 12:30] Thematic workshops, session 4
- A44s – European portal of territorial indicators
- B45c – Observation tools and territorial analysis
- B46s – Scientific methods and tools of territorial intelligence
- B4pc – Territorial intelligence tools and governance principles
[12:30] Buffet at the “caveau CROUS”
[14:00 - 15:50] Thematic workshops, session 5
- B54c – Territorial observation and landscape
- A55c – Project of European observatory of elementary school
- A55s – Observation tools for and by actors of South countries
- A5ps – The uses of territorial intelligence tools (I)
[16:10 - 18:00] Thematic workshops, session 6
- A64c – Multidisciplinary approaches of sustainable development
- A65c – Collaborative methods and tools for the partnership (II)
- A66c – Tools for local development
- A6ps – The uses of territorial intelligence tools (II)
[18:15 - 19:00] Closing session
[20:30] Official Dinner
Saturday, October 18th
[10:00-12:00] Tasting of Jura wine (Arbois)
[12:30-14:30] Lunch at the Saline d’Arc-et-Senans
[14:30-15:30] Visit of the Saline d’Arc et Senans (Return journey for Train to Paris from Besançon or from Mouchard)
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.